Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

 1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? Buy a house. I don't have the money right now, and get plenty of discouraging comments, but it is a dream of mine to own my own home.

 2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? OWNING MY OWN HOME! (hopefully) and maybe have a kid or two. Maybe.

 3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? Hitting my goals at work, Chili Cookoff, Thanksgiving, growing our little new farm.

 4. What are your hopes for your blog? That is is entertaining and that it will grow. That I will have the confidence to write more and put myself out there more.

 5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? I love it here, but when we move it may have to be outside the city, but hopefully I'll stay close by!

 6. What is your morning routine?

Shower if i didn't the night before, check my Facebook, blog, etc, dry my hair if needed, get my lunch ready, usually stop by the store also. 

Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social!



 

No comments: