Sunday, July 29, 2012

That's What I Love About Sunday

Oh, weekend, where have you gone? Stay a day longer?

This weekend I went on a quest for an egg salad sandwich...

Saturday D had to work and I cleaned some house...then I wanted to go out instead of just cleaning all day but of course I was hungry. I had a hankering (My friend Mindy taught me that ages ago) for an egg salad sandwich so I boiled my eggs...

Went to the library which I haven't done in forever and got some GREAT books! (Still hungry)

Rocking my awesome bracelet that my dear friend Brenda got me a long time ago...it's supposed to do something for my health but I can't remember what...

And got to the store for some mayo for my sandwich...picked up some olives for snacks...was pretty happy until I got home and realized that my olives had been dropped sometime and the seal was broken, err...anyone who knows me should know my olive obsession...I was slightly disappointed but put them aside until I could return them.
I went to open the mayo I bought and desperately needed for the sandwich I'd dreamed about for hours...(OK, maybe like an hour) and the seal was broken on it too! So I trudged down to the nearest Publix and of course they are awesome and let me exchange both items.

I got home and finally had my sandwich...it was delicious but maybe not quite worth the stress...


The rest of the weekend was not quite a challenge. I read a little, did a little laundry. Played some Scene It.


(Sam played too)


 Went to Mom-in-Law's and played again!
Morrison! (He didn't want to play)
All in all a pretty good weekend...although I lost at Scene It...

No comments: