Friday, January 15, 2010

Trying to Get Back Into the Routine


I've been off the computer for a few days...I came down with some sort of flu virus that landed me in the hospital Wednesday and Thursday. Usually I'd be ok but with this blood thinner I have to be really careful. So today I am feeling lots better but still tired. I got some things done around the house, got some groceries, and also taking care of my sick husband. He seems to have what I did. Luckily, my kitty Bella is feeling great and snuggling me all the time.

The good part is she sits on the arm of my computer chair the whole time I'm here and all I have to do is lean toward her or make a kissy noise and she snuggles. The bad part is, she farts a lot. HA! Sorry to be so blunt, but it is true and phew! Sometimes runs me out!

I thought that was a good funny to end on today.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*Ulrike* said...

She is a sweet cat. Glad your home cause hospital chairs do not make the best beds! I'd always do it for you though!!
Love, Mom

Mary said...

Lori dear, so sorry you were hospitalized - hope everything is well again by now. Just stopping by to catch up, I've been very busy.

Sweet kitty!